I recently attended the “Mix.Mingle.Schmooze” magazine release party for San Diego Style Weddings – the wedding magazine for which I’m the editor.
The party, held at Mission Brewery, featured great food, beer and wine, and of course wedding inspiration.
Another awesome party hosted by San Diego Style Weddings’ publisher Dena Nolen-Malasek.
Some of the highlights included:
- The amazing paper flower backdrop created by Esmeralda Luxury Paper Flowers. What a colorful backdrop for photos!
- I’m a sucker for photo booths and Captured Photos Booths didn’t disappoint!
- Yummy milk and cookies from the Cravory. I especially liked the chocolate truffle and lemon bar cookies.
- Comfy and stylish seating from Lounge Appeal
- The “Idaho Nachos” (create your own potato ship nachos) from caterer Feast on This were great – a perfect late night snack at any wedding or event.
- Cool caricature drawings from Caricatures by Dave.
- Tasty mini donuts and deep fried Oreos from Sensational Treats.
- Pretty floral arrangements from local florists like Studio Flourish and Haydee’s Creative Flowers.
Fun fact: Mission Brewery is located inside a former Wonder Bread factory in downtown San Diego. The building has lots of open space, exposed brick and great city views.
Check out the latest issue of San Diego Style Weddings online and in local stores.